Serina is a fashion designer, with Bachelor's in Art: Fashion Design and Textile (Goldsmith Certificate) at Lasalle College. With a 15 year background in Chinese Painting and calligraphy, her works combine these various disciplines. In terms of textiles, she specialises in printmaking, hand painting and embroidery. She also has a Diploma (with Merit) in Apparel Design and Merchandising.
Her works draw inspiration from the transient beauty of life.
She also teaches at Nan Chiau Primary School as a Chinese Painting and Calligraphy instructor where she guides and proposes intellectual modes of learning techniques.
- Hand and Lock Prize Exhibition, London 2021 (Fashion)
- TAFF Fashion The Change Exhibition 2022 (Fashion)
- Federation of Arts: Singapore Women's Art Exhibition 2022 (Art)
- Chen Shi Jin and Students Art Exhibition 2021 (Art)
- Bernina Sustainability Interpreted Exhibition 2021 (Fashion)
- Molan Art 54th Anniversary Art Exhibition 2021 (Art)
- Our Tampines Hub Sustainable Exhibition 2020 (Fashion)
- Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre Remix Exhibition 2021 (Fashion)
- Finalist for Hand and Lock Prize 2021
- Iora Fashion Course Bronze Medal 2020
- Tantex Project Prize 2020
- BDC Sustainability Design Award 2020
- Top 10 Finalist in Singapore Chinese Cultural Competition 2020
- Overseas Academic Link Scholarship 2018
Email: email@example.com for full CV